Quicki integrates seamlessly with Slack so you can communicate using video messages without changing your current workflow. Slack channels can be linked to Quicki video channels so any videos posted to a video channel also appears in Slack. From sharing project updates, to sharing pet videos on culture channels, Quicki makes it easy to bring the power of asynchronous video into Slack.
- Single sign-on (SSO). Authentciate into Quicki using your Slack credentials.
- Sign up with Slack. Newly-invited teams members can join using their Slack credentials.
- Post to channel. When creating a video message, creators can choose a Slack channel to auto-post the message.
- Send as DM. When sending a Vmail or a video to specific recipients, the video message will be sent as a DM.
- Channel linking. Link a Slack channel to a video channel so videos created with Quicki also get posted to Slack.
- Auto-transcription. No time to watch a video? Quicki transcribes every video message.